Tuesday, August 7, 2012
New Puppy
I've heard it said that in times of stress, it is best to slow down and simplify life as much as possible. Why, then, would a mom ready to pop with baby number 8 decide it was a good time to get a new puppy? I'll tell you...I don't know. It is true, though. We got a new puppy. "Scooby Doo" is the newest addition to our family farm. He is Ben's, and Ben is living on cloud 9. He is inseperable from his new little friend, a shitzu, poodle mix. Bedtime is the hardest because Scooby-Doo sleeps in his crate in the barn so we won't hear him barking. Ben sobbed when his beloved pet had to be locked up for the night. "It's just that he's been so good to me," sobbed Ben. "Please will you just put him in his crate for me?" he then begged Keith. "I just don't think I could handle leaving him in there."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment