Some may wonder why I have not been posting. Not much to report? Nothing to interesting going on? Quite the contrary. I had another one of my big ideas. Why not raise poodles and/or labradoodles to help our kids earn money for missions and college? Not being one to let the grass grow under my feet, I plunged right in. The stories that have followed, although many very funny, have been a little much for even me to make public. Here's a picture of family home evening tonight.
The funny thing is, I should be feeling totally overwhelmed by it all. Suprisingly, I have been totally and blissfully happy. I have been loving it. I have always loved dogs, and this seems to be bringing out that aspect of my personality. I have especially enjoyed watching the kids with the puppies and learning to take care of the bigger dogs. We have been praying for our sweet dogs, that they will help send our kids on missions and to college.
Wow! I'll have to hear the funny stories at Christmas! :)
ReplyDelete