Yesterday was Kevin's first birthday! How has the time gone by so quickly! We surprised him with a room full of bright bouncy balls (from WalMart). He was so excited!
"Let me down!!!"
"This is awesome!"
We all love a party! Everyone was excited to make it a special day for Kevin.
David made Kevin's first birthday cake.
"Wow...what is this? What do I do with it?"
Everyone was anxious to show him. Many hands started reaching for his cake to help him.
"Oh I get it now. You grab a piece and feed it to someone!"
(Jacob was thrilled with this plan.)
After some coaxing from his siblings who were chanting and demonstrating, he fnally took the plunge. Yum!
"I can't decide if I would rather eat it or play with it."
Happy Birthday baby! We love you little Kevin! You bring untold amounts of joy into our family and into our lives.
Fun stuff!!
ReplyDeleteI love the big ball idea.
Happy birthday little guy from Grandma and Grandpa Perkins