Before I shared this thought with my kids, I asked them this question. “Who would be the best person to ask for help if you wanted to know how to beat a difficult video game?” They all said, “Jesus.” Haha! I told them he probably knew about video games, but probably doesn’t care too much for them and might not be the best one to ask for help. I rephrased...who would be the best person on earth to ask for help? One of them said, “The person who created it.” Yes! If we want anything, the person who created it is the the best person to look to for help. They understand the patterns, guidelines, tricks, and rules for success...BECAUSE THEY CREATED THEM! I am SO grateful to know that God created this earth, knows the secrets for success, and is very, very excited to share them with us! All we have to do is ask. He is the one who gave us the invitation. “Ask and ye shall receive, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you.”
No comments:
Post a Comment