Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Church, FHE, and the Dentist

In church on Sunday, Ben was looking at a poster with pictures of the apostles. He was naming them. "Elder Ballard, Elder Cook..." I was very impressed. Then he said, "Elder Obama." I got quite a kick out of that. Someone in relief society shared a quote that impressed me. "Help did someone out of there troubles and you'll find a place to bury your own." This is so true! Yesterday we went to Grandma Hetrick's house for Family Home Evening. It was such a sweet, pleasant experience. The kids were looking for things to do to help without even being asked. (There was only a little arguing over who got to clean the fish tank.) It was a sweet, wonderful end to a day that had been kind of hard. I will only mention one of my complaints from the day...two hours at the dentist with six kids and a baby desperately trying to get himself some teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment