Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lip Gloss and Bike Ride

In church, last night, I helped the activity day girls make lip gloss. It was fairly easy to make. We just melted some beeswax in sweet almond oil. Then the girls picked out a color and a flavor. The lip gloss containers stacked together in a set of three. They all traded and ended up with three different colors. We talked about friendship. I especially enjoyed the time with Rebecca. I have been watching her recently. She is so quick to help, to love, and to forgive. She is a good example for our family. Earilier in the day we went on a bike ride. I was hoping to get some good exercise. She kept slowing down and riding next to me so we could talk. I was a little impatient-asking her to stay in front of me and keep going. I have felt bad about that since. I want to be the kind of mom that is always available to talk whenever my children are ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment