Today Jenny and Jeff had a birthday party for Savannah. It was really cute. They had lots of helium balloons. After the party, the kids were releasing them with notes tied on. Jenny asked Keith what was on his note. Ben told her Keith was sending a note to Jesus. When Ben got his balloon he went charging out the door to release it saying, "I wonder who will send it back to me." The only problem is, he didn't put any note with it...even when the other kids told him he would need one if he wanted someone to find and return it. He is so cute!
Sarah has been sick this weekend. It breaks my heart to hear her coughing and crying. I slept on the couch holding her upright last night.
Jacob is growing so quickly. The most random things will really tickle his funny bone and get him laughing. He laughs really hard when he hears the book, "Mr. Brown Can Moo Can You?" Today he was cracking up when Sarah was giving me high-fives. For some reason, he also thinks its really funny if I tell him "No" especially if it is because he bit me. Jacob really is such a good, happy baby. He is starting to stand on his own.
Jason finished his math goal after working hours and hours this week. I was proud of his determination to stick with it. He leaves tomorrow at 4:30 AM to go to Scout Camp. I am going to miss him.
No comments:
Post a Comment