Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Bishop's Storehouse and More
What a big day it was! We were up early for swim team practice. At 12:30, Jason, Keith, Rebecca, and I went over to volunteer at the Bishop's Storehouse. It was a wonderful experience. There was a great feeling as we worked side by side serving others. We cleaned out the truck and cleaned bins. The people there made a big deal about how quickly we got it done. They even went out and bought popsicles for the kids. They seemed so happy! I do not know what our future holds, but serving in the church is truly my greatest desire for my family. In the evening, we went to a pool party for Keith's cub scouts. Then Jason, Keith, and I spent quite a while setting off fireworks together. We really had fun creating different setups for explosions. I enjoyed the time with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment