Ben: "Mom, do I have to wear underwear under this costume?"
Sarah (after becoming exasperated with me): "That's it, Mom. I'm not going to think about you ANY MORE. I'm only going to think about Jesus!"
David's 3rd grade school class. He is the pirate.
In the evening we got together with several families from the ward for a party and trick-or-treating. We had so much fun. It is a blessing to have good friends.
My first Halloween. (OK truth be told-I put this costume on him at 9:30 at night just so I could get a picture of him. The morning was crazy trying to get out the door and I forgot his costume. Oh well. Even the tooth fairy is forgetful in our house. She was 3 or 4 days late cashing in on Rebecca's last tooth. I'm sure she is just extra busy. There must be alot of teeth coming out with all the sticky candy floating around.
Rebecca and her friends Aurora and Mikayla.
"In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight..." If you looked inside my car right now, you would soon discover just how fitting this caption really is.
You are a step ahead of me with Kevin--Katie didn't even get a costume for a picture. My kids don't get costumes until they beg for them. :)
ReplyDelete