Sunday, July 7, 2013

Adoption

This week LaMonte and I will go to training as part of our application process to adopt.  We have many children of our own.  Yet, the Lord has always blessed us with everything we need...and then some.  We have been very prayerful and are seeing amazing doors opening to make this possible.  I am not certain it will turn out the way we expect.  Life is full of surprises and unexpected turns.  Yet, I have come to know for certain that the God I love is a God of miracles.  He can move mountains, part seas, heal the sick, and change hearts.  I have come to trust that He can also make of me much more than I am.  I am so very grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ.  I know that because of His love, His power, and His sacrifice I am not bound by my weaknesses.  So, we will either be enabled to adopt and help bring more of God's children to Christ, or we will receive some awesome training and become better parents for the children we already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment