Sunday, May 13, 2018
Mother’s Day
Today I woke up to my children singing “I Often Go Walking.” They showered me with gifts and brought me breakfast in bed. I felt so blessed to be surrounded by so many beautiful children! I love being their mother! At church, it felt so good to see my boys bless and pass the sacrament. Rebecca gave an amazing talk on virtue. What greater gift could a mother ask for?! In the evening, we got to talk to Jason. It is amazing to see how much he has grown and matured! He prayed for our family in Chinese. It was such a gift to have that special time witb him. I am SO blessed to be a mother of these precious children. At times I feel very overwhelmed and discouraged. However, I know that God is on my side and helping and blessing my children. With His loving help, I feel so much gratitude and hope for my children. LaMonte is also an amazing source of help and strength. I am so grateful for the great joy I have been blessed with as well as the many opportunities that have come into my life through being a mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wonderful Mother's Day for a wonderful mother!
ReplyDelete