Today we put an offer on a house on Paddlewheel. It is a nice, large home next door to a family in the ward. I hope it will work out. I really like the neighborhood. The kids are excited about having friends next door. Our offer was pretty low, though.
In the evening, Mom and Dad watched our kids so we could go out on a date for our anniversary which is tomorrow. We went out to an Indian Restaurant. It was pretty fun. The food was spicy! Then, we went to the temple. I love going to the temple. It really helps me keep life in a good perspective. I am feeling so much more gratitude for all that I have. I have thought alot about LaMonte and how grateful I am for him. I am setting a couple of goals to "give" him for our anniversary.
No comments:
Post a Comment