Monday, June 13, 2011

Jason-House Hunting

We have finally sold our home and have been looking at houses here in St. Charles. We have found several that we like and struggled to pick which one to go forward on. While driving home I asked the kids what they thought we should do. Jason said, "I would rather buy a piece of property, cut down the trees, and build ourselves a house then to keep looking for the perfect house and have stressed out parents." LaMonte and I got quite a laugh out of that. I suppose we do get a little stressed at times worried about the house, the price, the location, the timing, etc.

Yesterday, we went for a walk around Creve Couer Lake. I enjoyed the time together so much. We kept joking about pretending to race other walkers or bikers as they passed just to see how they would react. We talked for quite a while to a couple who was fishing. We climbed a really steep hill/cliff then the kids slid down it like a slide. We also picked wild blackberries. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family. This has been a long transition time for our family, but I am so grateful. We are all getting so much closer. The kids are all doing well. They are listening so much better. They are being kinder to one another. We are especially enjoying all of the time with our family here.

No comments:

Post a Comment