Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Family Home Evening and More

Monday night Ben was in charge of the lesson for Family Night. He had a plan. He wanted to write different ways to serve your family on slips of paper and have us act them out. "Great idea!" I exclaimed. Here is the list of ideas he came up with. -Sweep the floor. -Play catch with your brother or sister. -Play soccer with Ben. -Wash the dishes. -Feed Ben's dog. -Do Ben's 'after dinner' job. -Give a kiss to Mom. -Convince Mom to have more babies. -Help Dad shave. -Let Ben watch Jason and Keith play Pokemon. The best part of helping him with his lesson was watching him giggle as he came up with these ideas and as he watched all of us act them out.
First day of "preschool". The letter "A".
Two big helpers getting dinner ready. Jacob's look of dismay trying to get the husks off of the cob.

2 comments:

  1. That's just what Jacob and I did for his first day of "preschool." I wish we were closer then we could do it together :)

    ReplyDelete